17 juni 2005

Stateless

I've got no home in this world - Just gravity - Luck and time - I've got no hope in this world - Just you - And you are not mine - Stateless - Faithless - Stateless - There are no colors in your eyes - There's no sunshine in your skies - There's no race, only the prize - There is no tomorrow, only tonight - Stateless - It's the difference - You can cover the world with your thumb - Still so big, so bright, so beautiful - Faithless - Stateless - Push...down on me - Push...baby please - Your weight down - Your weight...down on me - Your weight (down on me)When your weight falls...down on me - Be the heavy hand - The mortar sand - Be the weight, heart, down on me - Stateless - Faithless - Hey bliss

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Abonner på Kommentarer til indlægget [Atom]

<< Start